|Name:||B.C. Men's Resource Centre|
|Address:||590 West Broadway, Suite 2, Vancouver, B.C. V5Z 1E9|
|Description:||The B.C. MEN'S RESOURCE CENTRE is a privately funded organization established to promote the equality of men, woman and children in society, through education and the development of positive outcomes in times of family crisis.|
|Name:||Canadian Alliance for Noncustodial Parents Rights Society [ CANPRS ]|
|Address:||305 Vista Green 7575 140th Street Surrey B.C. Canada V3W 5J9|
|Description:||CANPRS is a non-profit organization who is presently working with B.C. Men's Resource Centre group every Friday at the drop-in meetings starting at 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.|
|Name:||Equal Parenting Group Society|
|Address:||255 Newport Drive, Suite 156, Port Moody, BC V3H 5H1|
|Name:||Fathers / Mothers Equal Rights Society|
|Address:||P.O. Box 182, 1857 West 4th Ave., Vancouver, B.C., Canada V6J 1M4|
|Email:||firstname.lastname@example.org (Doug Reid)|
|Name:||Fathers for Equality|
|Description:||Fathers For Equality is an active association in support of equality concerning a fathers right to parent.
1. To help fathers acquire equal opportunities in gaining custodial care of their children.
2. To organize and implement political action so current and future fathers receive equal treatment from the law.
3. To educate the public about the importance of fathers to children.
4. To advocate the principle of equal rights and responsibilities in parenting.
5. To provide a forum for mutual and safe support of fathers during and after dissolution of a relationship.
|Name:||Parents' Coalition of British Columbia|
|Address:||PO BOX 41506, London Place, 923 - 12th Street, New Westminster, BC V3M-1K0|
|Name:||Victoria Men's Centre|
|Address:||Box 8082, Victoria B.C., Canada V8W 3R7|
|Telephone:||(604) 370-4MEN (4636)|